Monday, August 17, 2009

Bow Wow Signs To Cash Money

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





BOW WOW
has signed to Cash Money Records, revealed the young rapper via his Twitter page.

"BOW WOW SIGNS TO CASH MONEY," he wrote on the page. The former Columbia/So So Def rapper also spoke on the matter via a live stream. “Its the triple threat Bow, Wayne, Drake. Its about to be real stupid,” said Bow Wow of him and his new label mates.

Any Bow Wow fan that I let down..what I am getting ready to do, I got y'all. I apologize to the fans that I let down. It’s finna to go down. Its on now, baby. Me, Drake and Weezy…lets get to the money.

Bow Wow indicated that he was nearing completion of a film with Ice Cube, but that he would begin working on his Cash Money debut afterwards.

Since his 2000 debut, Bow Wow had been signed to Columbia/So So Def, and has dropped six albums. He says he will be in the studio recording 40 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment